The Fast-Track Grant is a quick turnaround grant of up to $5,000 to support efforts and organizations that promote the health, wellness, and disease prevention for residents in our nine-county service area. This region includes Clearwater, Idaho, Latah, Lewis and Nez Perce Counties in Idaho; Asotin, Garfield and Whitman Counties in Washington; and, Wallowa County in Oregon. While any organization can apply, Fast-Track Grants are especially intended for small, health and wellness focused nonprofits with annual operating budgets of under $250,000 that are serving our most rural communities.
Funds can be used to support programs and projects, capital expenses, capacity building, or general operating costs. Funds are awarded monthly and must be spent within a year from being granted. Organizations can receive one Fast-Track grant per year. Please note: Fast Track Grants are subject to eligibility, fit, and available funds. The Lewis-Clark Valley Healthcare Foundation reserves the right to deny funding to organizations that are not a clear fit with our purpose.
2019 Fast Track Timeline:
Fast-Track applications can be submitted at any point. Proposals must be received by the first of the month to be considered at the monthly LCVHF Board of Community Advisors meeting. Applicants will be notified by the end of the month.
- Funds will support efforts and entities that improve the health, wellness, and disease prevention for residents of our nine-county service area.
- The Foundation makes grants to tax-exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) classifications; and, to federal, state, and local governments if the entity will use the grant funds to further their charitable purposes.
- Funding will be granted only to organizations that do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.
The Foundation does not fund:
- Operating deficits or the retirement of debt
- Endowment funds
- Redistribution of our funds via sub-grants.
- Lobbying as defined by the U.S. Internal Revenue Code (IRC) section 4945(d)(1).
- Activities that support political candidates or voter registration drives as defined in IRC section 4945(d)(2).
- Activities that do not respect the religious, ethical, and moral principles of the Roman Catholic Church adhering to the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
Grant award process:
Fast-Track Grant proposals will be reviewed upon receipt. If applying organization is eligible and work is sufficiently aligned with LCVHF’s purpose, funding will be decided monthly, and awards will be issued within the month of application.
Fill out the form below to submit online.
Lewis-Clark Valley Healthcare Foundation
P.O. Box 1040
Lewiston, Idaho 83501